Job Seekers who are strategic about the companies and jobs they apply to and who target their job search to trending industries and job functions ARE getting jobs. While some jobs have declined and technologies have changed, positions have opened up in new businesses and in trending industries. But your resume must be targeted to specific job functions and your job search must be strategic. Bring your resume and learn about:
- Presenting your relevant skills and expertise effectively
- What to do if your skills don’t match all job requirements
- Parlaying your experience to new opportunities
- Exploring resources to update or acquire new skills
- Job Searching for Liberal Arts majors
A Free Workshop for Students, Professionals & Recent Grads. Bring your resume and join us!
Here are the details: