- Modern Adulthood Summit, Interviews from experts Nov. 1-25th
- Free Career Counseling for High School and College Students, Recent Grads
- “I Kind of Ruined My Life By Going To College”
- The Art of Writing a Resume
- Is A Job In the Plans This Summer for Your Son or Daughter?
- WHAT DO I WANT TO DO WHEN I GROW UP?
- Does Your High School Teen Have A Plan?
- The Choice Is Yours! Are You A High School Student Wondering About Your Future?
- A Successful Career Exploration Event for New Jersey High School Students
- What Do I Want To Do When I Grow Up? A Hands-on Event for High School and HS Graduates
Central NJ Connections - LinkedIn Group
Tagsadvice for college interns advice for how college graduates can get jobs best fit for YOU Career career counseling Career Exploration career paths Certificate Programs choosing college major college bound college grada college graduates College Internship College internships college major college search college seniors College Students College Tax Creidts Employment employment for gollege grads full time job high school high school students internshipadvice Internships job readiness sills job search Jobs for non-STEM college graduates Lifetime Learning Credit millenium generation Obama American Opportunity Act occupations overcoming obstacles in job search overoming ageism in hiring Parents research Seminar for job seekers Student education tax relief students summer internships trending jobs underemployed college graduates underemployed getting jobs unpaid internships
Monthly Archives: November 2017
A free online event from November 1 – Nov. 25. Interviews of 20 experts who work with adolescents. Gain information,,guidance and parenting advice for helping young people establish their own identity, launch their careers, and progress into happy young adults. Continue reading