- Free Career Counseling for High School and College Students, Recent Grads
- “I Kind of Ruined My Life By Going To College”
- The Art of Writing a Resume
- Is A Job In the Plans This Summer for Your Son or Daughter?
- WHAT DO I WANT TO DO WHEN I GROW UP?
- Does Your High School Teen Have A Plan?
- The Choice Is Yours! Are You A High School Student Wondering About Your Future?
- A Successful Career Exploration Event for New Jersey High School Students
- What Do I Want To Do When I Grow Up? A Hands-on Event for High School and HS Graduates
- Targeting Your Job Search – A Free Workshop at William Paterson University, NJ, March 25th, 4pm
Central NJ Connections - LinkedIn Group
Tagsadvice for college interns advice for how college graduates can get jobs best fit for YOU Career career counseling Career Exploration career paths Certificate Programs choosing college major college bound college grada College graduates get jobs College Internship College internships college major college search college seniors College Students College Tax Creidts Employment employment for gollege grads full time job high school high school students internshipadvice Internships job readiness sills job search Jobs for non-STEM college graduates Lifetime Learning Credit millenium generation Obama American Opportunity Act occupations overcoming obstacles in job search overoming ageism in hiring Parents research Seminar for job seekers Student education tax relief students summer internships trending jobs underemployed college graduates underemployed getting jobs unpaid internships
Monthly Archives: December 2012
While college bound students are polishing off their essays and resumes for college applications, it’s a good time for parents to look below the surface at the schools your child is applying to. Choosing the “best fit” college for your … Continue reading
I happen to know of a job opening for Director of Career Services. It’s a growth opportunity for a healthcare school, located New York City. Experience in placement counseling or Career Services is required. Feel free to call or email … Continue reading
I’ll be posting articles and pages with useful information about careers, colleges, and job search tips. Please send me questions and topics that you would like to learn more about.